Friday, August 6, 2010

Project Distribute-2026

Project Distribute-2026......Stuff Master


Friday, August 6,2010...Year 1..Week 11--Blog 16...Day 75 of 5840

Unbbelievable!! almost TWO weeks since last blog....

I had hoped to do better than that...

however..two things: LIFE HAPPENS...and the focus of my attention has been on quilting...

So..follow that adventure on: quilt-stashproject-2020.blogspot.com

I do have thoughts on how to possibly get-rid-of maybe 1000 perfectly good drink straws....

and I will make phone calls when I get home..to see if that is possible.

...and also hope that somehow..Project Distribute--2026 CAN progress..inich-by-inch if necessary..while the Quilt/Stash Project-2020 takes presidence..for next 3 months..

Ever onward??? YES!!!!

STUFF MASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment