Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master

Project Distribute-2026....Stuff Master


Wednesday, August 25,2010...Year 1..Week 14...Blog 19...Day 94 of 5840


FRUSTRATION!!!!....

I WAS DETERMINED TO UP-DATE THIS BLOG AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK...

if only to maintain the discipline and record of this project.....

Well..now 11 days since last blog--August 14.....

I still have 7 more catagories of stuff to get-out-the-house IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THE CHALLENGE GOAL OF 50....and..."FIND MY LIFE"

Well...the 11 days WERE productive in completing quilts; adding to "inventory" for the first time selling of quilts at a Christmas Crafts Fair.

And....I KNOW I was NOT idle....however-- no sure accounting of how I did use my time productively..if that were even a tiny bit interesting.

So..no promises....I"ll aim for the best.

Ever Onward--Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment