Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master

Project Distribute-2026


Saturday, August 14,2010...Year 1..Week 12...Blog 18...Day 83 of 5840


Recording......and Celebrating....

Recording:

Continuing with the Gail Blanke (May, 2010 AARP Bulletin and book:Throw Out 50 things: Clear Clutter, Find Your Life) as reported on August 10...Civil Grand Jury stationary and forms..returned.in my office for at least 4 years....now out-of house/life.

Thus I am now at catagories of stuff OUT #43...only 7 more to go go achieve the target 50 of the challenge.

Will I find my life?????? well.. I did'nt know it was "lost"...AND maybe..just maybe.. some mystery miracle WILL happen.

THEN: CELEBRATING!!!!

CHECK OUT:quilt-stashproject-2020.blogspot.com for ONE year (August 14 2009-August 14,2010) CELEBRATION of completing ALL unfinished quilting projects...AND using ALL scraps and stash to zero..by 2020...

I am working- working- working to create "inventory" for first time for me Christmas Craft Fairs..new adventure..selling quilts.

Goal: 7 catagories of STUFF out of house in next 2 weeks.

Ever Onward....Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment