Thursday, June 17, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master


Thursday, June 17, 2010..year 1...Week 4...Blog 8.. Day 24 of 5840


CELEBRATE!!! CATAGORY # 13 of extraneous stuff... distributed today.

The Gail Blanke challenge: 50 (catagories) of things/stuff out of my house/life...and 'FIND MY LIFE" continues:

Delivered/"distributed" to my local library this morning:

38 -2009-2010 New Yorker (weekly) magazines; 15- 2009-2010 assorted monthly magazines.

This will be a monthly "distribution" task; and "bless'' the library for this worthy program of making a wide variety of magazines free to whoever....And helping those of us who seek to "do-good" while also getting-rid-of extraneous stuff.

Aslo accomplished June 16--yesterday: accepted by a up-scale homefurnishing consignment shop--- 12 smoky-glass compote/desert dishes. Not out-of-my-life yet..but out of my house.

So with luck someone will appreciate/value..and buy.....and I will have some money...and another part of my Project Distribute-2026 goal will be accomplished...

Planing on first clothing distribution tomorrow...Local organization helping needy women prepare for the working world....will my offering be acceptable???

Well..EVER ONWARD... Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment