Monday, June 7, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master

PROJECT DISTRIBUTE--2026..STUFF MASTER


MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010..YEAR 1...WEEK 3...BLOG 5..DAY 14 of 5840


O.K. I have taken the Gail Blanke challenge of getting 50 (catagories) of things out of my house; and..."FIND MY LIFE". SO FAR IN 14 DAYS I HAVE DOCUMENTED 7 (SEVEN) "things" distributed..and out of my life.

I have also stated that I am NOT a horder or a clutter-er...all rooms of my house are orderly and neat; the closets,cabinets and drawers are organized and neat......

However....not really a revelation: there ARE an abundance of little used..no longer used or useful "things carefully organized, arranged, stored that can be..SHOULD BE "DISTRIBUTED"...

and the focus of my time and energy for next few weeks.... will be on getting "stuff" together for a fund raising community flea market/garage sale.....

So far this has been interesting, but demanding "work"..but amazingly rewarding...

Community Flea Market/garage sale--July 10.....if all goes as I hope and plan...I WILL have at LEAST 20 (CATAGORIES) OF 'STUFF REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE...

ANOTHER REPORT LATER IN THE WEEK: mission to check-out all possible "places" for distribution of STUFF.

HAPPILY MOVING ONWARD...Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment