Saturday, May 29, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Stuff Master

PROJECT DISTRIBUTE-2026--GETTING RID OF STUFF


Saturday, May 29, 2010..Year 1..Week 1...Blog 3...Day 5 of 5840

In Blog 2--May 27..I mention the new book by Gail Blanke: "Throiw out 50 things: Clean the Clutter Find Your Life.....

I stated: I do not have "clutter" and closets,drawers cabinates are neat and organized. However, I have started this project and blog to provide structure and documentation for getting rid of the extraneous STUFF in the next 16 years...

I aanticipate this as an ADVENTURE.....ruminating....I had this ah-ha..well WHY NOT take the Blanke challenge.....

Document getting rid of 50 "things".....and record what happens...

So that will be the structure going forward..for the first 50 "things".....

Aso of TODAY ..SIX "things" are "distributed"--gotten-rid-of:

1. 25 zippered carry on bags
2. Childhood photos to oldest son, youngest daughter
3. 10 books
4. 7 old..worn kitchen towels (replaced with 4 "gorgeous" new ones)
5. 102 tubes of mhair conditioner
6. 10 "orphan" wine glasses

And...I have DISCOVERED/checked-out...FOR THE FIRST TIME THE SALVANTION ARMY STORE in my county.

then...on May 27th master organizer, Peter Walsh was on Oprah again...I was inpired-motivated to get his books from the library.....

Report on THAT adventure next time

So...ever onward.....

Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment