Thursday, May 27, 2010

Project Distribute-2026--Getting Rid of Stuff


Thursday,May27,2010..Year ONE...Week 1...Blog 2...Day 3 of 5840


Wanting to practice and stay disciplined in writing this blog.....

I am experiencing this as an exciting adventure...but --if experience is a guide..with some 'kinks" to work out...

On first blog--May 25-- I described my house as neat and uncluttered...for the recrod it is also mostly dusted.vacumned and "clean"; and the cabinates.closets and drawers as orderly/organized .....

so NOT cluttered.....However if this site interested you because you do have a "cluttered/disorganized house..you maybe want to "investigate''/read the "widom' of Gail Blanke.

The AARP Bulletin of May, 2010 had one full page illunstrationg her therories; here book: "Throw out 50 things: Clear the Clutter Find Your Life"..maybe give you inspiration and valuable information.

This blog is not about clutter or finding my life--although there indeed may be some unexpected,valuable, interesting transformations along the way..

For me...and I hope for any who choose to come along... I hope for and expect a "interesting" journey..an adventure into the ???????

Surfacing in my thoughts for "what next"....those 12 smoky glass compote/desert dishes..

O.K. The journey/adventure begins

Stuff Master

.

No comments:

Post a Comment