Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project Distribute---2026...Stuff Master

Project Distribute-2026---Stuff Master


Thursday, July 15, 2010..Year 1...Week 8--Blog 14...Day 52 of 5840


I started Project Distribute-2026 sometime in February,2010; I started this blog May 25th.

In Blog #2--May 27th-- I mentioned professional organizer, Gail Blanke (May-AARP Bulletin) and her book: "Throw Out 50 Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life".

As "emphasized" several times: I DO NOT have clutter; and my closets, cabinets and drawsers ARE neatly organized, I did "discover" EXTRANEOUS STUFF...

and thus was inspired to take the Blanke challenge, starting this blog to document my progress....and "Find My Life"????

By Blog #11--July 6th I had documented 17 catagories of extraneous stuff--out of house.

Then, came the Community Flea Market--July 10th and on July 12th (Blog #13) I documented 24 catagories of stuff..sold!!!

So as of July 10th the total number of catagories meeting the Blanke challenge: 40

Then, yesterday, July 13th...two more catagories of STUFF-- DISTRIBUTED:

1. A package of 15 personal grooming items delivered to an agency serving the homeless ( Beautifully packaged hair brushes and combs from upscale hotels in Japan).

2. 10 recent magazines delivered to local library

So..Total 42 items.............WOW!!! only 8 more and the Blanke challenge completed.

This is turning out to be an adventure...Ever Onward

Good Distributing..

Stuff Master

No comments:

Post a Comment